Fastening Products Co., Inc. was established in 1971. We are located in Delaware County, PA, housed in our own 17,000 square foot facility.
Industries served include military, original equipment manufacturers (OEM), petro-chemical, power generation, and mass transit.
The fastener industry has endured unprecedented competition from sources, both domestic and foreign, during the last 40 years. The key to survival has been unconditional service and uncompromising quality.
Our Customer Commitment:
- Precision – Our hallmark has always been exacting precision in every aspect of a job from the details of the specifications to the performance parameters of the materials being used.
- Timely – Our commitment extends to prompt delivery of products as specified. Time is money, and we deliver as promised.
- Flexibility – Our production schedule is flexible, and on short notice, able to provide your rush requirements.
- Problem Solving – There’s nothing easy about manufacturing. It requires proven problem solving just to survive. We’ve thrived at solving problems since day one.
Our customers are confident professionals who know they are working with experts who deliver according to the demands of the design. We’re part of the project team, and we honor that role with absolute dedication to every aspect of the job.
Commitment is total.* Any and every standard or combination of standards are met with exacting diligence. Our inventory of materials includes all grades of steel, stainless, brass, bronze, hastelloy, inconel, monel, titanium and nylon. All materials are certified, immediately available and completely traceable.
We have the answers to all your fastening needs. Call us today for more information: 610-623-5100
* FPC is certified by Underwriter’s Laboratories for meeting the requirements of ISO 9001:2008. Our QMS certificate was issued on April 22, 2005.